Show Us Your Crazy Dance Moves to Win A SwimFin!
Inspired by the fabulous Thomas Cook #BeBold ad, showing a little boy busting out some pool-side dance moves wearing a SwimFin, we’re giving away a SwimFin, in your choice of colour, to one lucky winner.
Need some inspiration? Check out the fun Thomas Cook advert featuring a SwimFin here.
How to Enter
Take a quick video clip on your phone, or take a photograph of your little one dancing (it doesn’t matter where, living room, garden, bedroom, anywhere!), then submit it to us, via our Facebook page.
Share the SwimFin competition post to your Facebook wall.
We’re particularly keen to see children wearing their own SwimFin or a homemade version of a SwimFin, so why not use half term to get crafting and really impress us!
Enter via Facebook here
Find out more about SwimFin’s here.
Competition ends Friday 6pm GMT on 26th February 2016.
Winner will be announced on Facebook on Monday 29th February.
What is a SwimFin?
The SwimFin is a fantastic aid for teaching your young child to swim. This truly innovative design straps to your child's back and positions their body in a natural swimming position whilst allowing full movement of arms and legs whilst in the water.
See our full range here.
Terms & Conditions
- A video clip or picture of your child dancing should be submitted and the competition post must be shared in order to enter
- The competition Facebook post must be shared publicly, as we need to be able to see it in order to validate each entry
- Extra marks will be given to entrants who wear a SwimFin or a homemade SwimFin in their video or picture
- Competition closes at 6pm GMT on Friday 26th February
- Judges decision is final; Baby Swimming Shop will select the entry that they like most and the winner will be notified on Monday 29th February
- Competition winner will be notified via Facebook
- Competition prize is forfeit if not claimed with 30 days
- By submitting a video or picture, you agree that Baby Swimming Shop may share this content as part of their promotion of this competition
- This competition is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Facebook
- Open to UK residents only
- No cash alternative offered
- No purchase necessary